ant-user mailing list archives

From Tony Obermeit <yno...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: creating pl/sql package in sql task, only part of package loaded
Date Sun, 09 Feb 2003 22:57:03 GMT
I believe that is what I'm doing.  Can you clarify
further?

In the snippet below, the "create package" creates the
package specification, the "create package body"
creates the rest of the package.  I would see the
specification as the same as the "header" you referred
to.  Is that the same thing?

Tony

--- Antoine Levy-Lambert <levylambert@tiscali-dsl.de>