ant-user mailing list archives

From "Paul D. Schmidt" <...@uberhacker.org>
Subject copy with filtersets and unicode?
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2003 00:22:04 GMT
Hello,

As part of our build, we do a copy with filtering to substitute
some values into some files.  One of these files has french
accented characters in them.  It seems when doing a copy with
filtering enabled, these special characters get converted into
question marks.

Is there anything special I have to do to get ant to handle our
ISO-8859-1 files correctly?

(This only seems to happen on solaris.  When doing a build on
windows, the characters are preserved just fine.)

Thanks,
-Paul

--
[Paul D. Schmidt...........][..........pds@uberhacker.org]
[Release Engineer..........][...............pds@xtime.com]

  "A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle"  --Anonymous