ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ciramella, EJ" <ECirame...@emptoris.com>
Subject RE: help required on ANT
Date Mon, 24 Feb 2003 17:48:56 GMT
Right, it hangs because is the MailLogger waiting for ant to finish?  Also,
have you tried running with -verbose and -debug?

-----Original Message-----
From: Banerjee, Saugata (GECP, OTHER, 537877)
[mailto:SAUGATA.BANERJEE@APPL.GE.COM]
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2003 4:56 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: help required on ANT

Hi ,
I am facing a specific problem on ANT on HP-UX box ( HP-UX ap3dev1 B.11.11 )
.
I am trying to build a module through ANT by executing the following command
:-
                         /usr/local/jakarta-ant-1.5.1/bin/ant -f
/ts/autobuild.xml -logger org.apache.tools.ant.listener.MailLogger ( where
autobuild.xml ) is my build file.

The problem faced :-
 The ANT build hangs and if killed a defunct process waiting on I/O is
created as below :

ts       18596     1  0  Feb  3  ?           00:02
/opt/java1.3/bin/../bin/PA_RISC2.0/native_threads/java -classpath
/usr/local/jakarta-ant-1.5.1/lib/xml-apis.jar:/usr/local/jakarta-ant-1.5.1/l
ib/xercesImpl.jar:/usr/local/jakarta-ant-1.5.1/lib/optional.jar:/usr/local/j
akarta-ant-1.5.1/lib/ant.jar:/opt/java1.3/lib/tools.jar
-Dant.home=/usr/local/jakarta-ant-1.5.1 org.apache.tools.ant.Main -f
/ts/autobuild.xml -logger org.apache.tools.ant.listener.MailLogger

Can any one provide me a solution for this .
On Linux systems the same is working fine .

regards
Saugata