ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ciramella, EJ" <ECirame...@emptoris.com>
Subject RE: does something like this exist?
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2003 21:05:31 GMT
each target can have an "if" or an "unless".

http://ant.apache.org/manual/using.html#targets

-----Original Message-----
From: Felice Vittoria [mailto:felicev@lycos.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2003 4:01 PM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: does something like this exist?

Hello all,

Just wondering if something like this ( see below ) exists with the latest
released verison of Ant ( 1.5.1 ).

Is it possible to check for a property .. and if it's true then run a
certain target?   I can easily check for a property to see if it's true ..
but was unable to find any documentation that would guide me to run a target
if that property was true.

Any help will be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks In Advance,
Felice