ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ciramella, Edward" <ECirame...@emptoris.com>
Subject RE: PMD
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2003 21:14:18 GMT
All of the above - I'm running ant 1.5.1 and java 1.3.1_06

As far as the classpath suggestion, why are you suggesting to export it?
Isn't it enough to have something like:
	<pathelement path="${build.dir}"/>
in my target that sets up my classpath?

I'm building on W2k...

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin [mailto:mgainty@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2002 1:54 PM
To: Ant Users List
Cc: ECiramella@emptoris.org
Subject: Re: PMD

Ed-
Did you check the obvious stuff i.e.
-Package com.avinamart.applicationServices;  //at top of file
-That your directory structure mirrors Package name i.e. if your base
directory is C:\Base
SET CLASSPATH=C:\Base\classes;%CLASSPATH%
export CLASSPATH
then the file
C:\Base\classes\com\avinamart\applicationServices\ServiceManager.class
exists
-shortening the directory structure in Windows FAT/32 implementations to
C:\Base\classes\com\AVINAM~1\APPLIC~1??

I had PMD running fine at the last job I had and this is what I did to
overcome these situations
Keep us apprised,
-Martin