ant-user mailing list archives

From SimonRichards...@hbosts.com
Subject RE: Is this a Error in http://ant.apache.org/manual/ ?
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2003 11:08:10 GMT
This may have something to do with the workspace your using.

If you do not set the workspace your default (or if not set Root) workspace will be used.
 I recommend you create a private workspace - and the workfile location /mnt/pvcs will be
taken from this.

You can set your workspace in your environment by setting the PCLI_SP variable ..

set PCLI_SP=/@/bob/bobs_workspace

Where bob is the PVCS userid and bobs_workspace is the name of the private workspace set in
PVCS.  And in your private workspace set your workfile location to C:\mypvcs.

HTH

Simon

For more information on HBOS Treasury Services, please visit http://www.HBOSTS.com

Or for details of our online FX & Deposit services, please go to http://www.HBOSdeal.com

HBOS Treasury Services plc is part of the HBOS Group, which also includes Halifax plc and
Bank of Scotland.
Registered Office: 33 Old Broad Street, London EC2N 1HZ. Registered No. 2692890. Registered
in England.
Regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended for the addressee
only. If you have received this message in error or there are any problems please notify the
originator immediately. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message
is strictly forbidden. This mail and any attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to
leaving the HBOS Treasury Services plc network. HBOS Treasury Services plc will not be liable
for direct, special, indirect or consequential damages arising from alteration of the contents
of this message by a third party or as a result of any virus being passed on.

HBOS Treasury Services plc reserves the right to monitor and record e-mail messages sent to
and from this address for the purposes of investigating or detecting any unauthorised use
of its system and ensuring its effective operation.