ant-user mailing list archives

From "DoNOTuseREPLY" <DoNOTuseRE...@BusinessOmaha.com>
Subject Re: ANT: KJS#00003 Appendix_E (BookMarks) (20030213)
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2003 16:10:11 GMT
From: "Erik Hatcher" <jakarta-ant@ehatchersolutions.com>
To: "Ant Users List" <user@ant.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 7:41 AM
Subject: Re: ANT: KJS#00003 Appendix_E (BookMarks) (20030212)

> By all means feel free to enhance that Appendix E document
Thank you!  Don't know about GUMP.  One more thing to learn?

> http://nagoya.apache.org/gump/javadoc/ant/proposal/xdocs/build/docs/
> manual/index.html
I'll check this out ...

> While this index page is ugly
The Appendix E has been like a "pointee stick" with super powers.  I meant
no offense. It was just flat and needed it's "pointee-powers" released.  I
need bookmarks and I need to be able to add content and move things where I
could find them.

> FOP wiz
I hope this has a different meaning than ...

> ... Bugzilla enhancement request
At the moment, I wouldn't know an ANT "bug" from an ANT "zilla."  I think I
will stick to learning for now!  When the time comes,  maybe I'll be able to
help with the solution rather than just asking about things.

Thank you for your patience!

So, ...
jimS (info@kjs-a.com)