ant-user mailing list archives

From "DoNOTuseREPLY" <DoNOTuseRE...@BusinessOmaha.com>
Subject ANT: KJS#00003 Appendix_E (BookMarks) (20030212)
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2003 03:54:32 GMT
I finally decided that Appendix E that shipped with the ANT docs was very
useful BUT terrible in its current format.  I couldn't find anything without
clicking pages.  For my use, I am putting bookmarks in the document
organized by letter of the alphabet and by what is on a page (remains a PDF
file).  I suppose that I would need the author's permission (Erik Hatcher I
think) to give it to anyone else though I think I read somewhere, in all of
this stuff, that Appendix E had been given to the Ant Project.  Whatever ...
So, if  anyone wants it (~2.5mb) and they can accept an eMail of this size
(it does not zip much smaller), with the author's permission, I'll be more
than happy to send it to them.  At the moment, I still have some letters of
the alphabet to finish.

Maybe the moderator (sp?) can give me a hint if this would be worth while to
make available to other new-ANTS -- I know it is helping me find stuff
mentioned by others.  Unfortunately, I am finding a lot of things mentioned
that do not appear in this appendix that seem to be sourced elsewhere.  I
may add these sorts of things to a page 'z' as an attachment to this
appendix.  Then I can get rid of the bazillion messages that seem to have
tid-bits that I think I may need at some later date!

So, ...
jimS (info@kjs-a.com)

KJS Associates 2596
402.896-3911
http://www.kjs-a.com

We do Java!
Ask Us to do your Java training.

We prepare business and individual tax returns.
We can help with tax planning!