ant-user mailing list archives

From Jerome Paul <jerome.p...@ephox.com>
Subject style task and passing variable values
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2003 07:00:02 GMT
Hi,
  I'm using the ant style task and I need to pass a value into a variable
called build.dir.  Currently I call a different xslt that contains the
specific variable for each document.  Here's an example of what I'm having a
problem with.

<xsl:variable
name="base.dir">D:\inetpub\intranet\engineering\doclist\userdocs\</xsl:varia
ble>

I want to pass that as a value to the xslt I've tried

<mtxslt
    destdir="${outputdir}"
    force="true"
    includes="${htmlList}"
    style="${baseDirectory}/docbook/ephoxintranethtml/chunk.xsl"
    processor="${saxon6}"
    classpath="${saxon6.classpath}">
    <param name="base.dir" value="${outputdir}"/>
</mtxslt>

any suggestions?

cheers
Jerome