ant-user mailing list archives

From "Yoshimitsu, Stacy D." <>
Subject Ant 1.4.1 verses 1.5.1
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2003 19:45:26 GMT

I've compiled some source files using Ant and diff them from the one that
was build under JBuilder7.  The one that was build in JBuilder7 created two
extra classes:  someName$$3.class, someOtherName$$4.class.  I'm currently
using Ant 1.5.1.  The JBuilder7 that I have uses Ant 1.4.1.  Both the
JBuilder7 and Ant uses the same JDK 1.4.1_01 version.

I know one dollar sign ($) means inner classes, but what's with the two
dollar signs ($$)?  What are they?  Why does it get generated in JBuilder7,
but not in Ant?  Does JBuilder uses Ant to compile the file?  All I did in
JBuilder was by selecting "Project > Rebuild Project... "

Has anyone ever ran into this problem?

View raw message