ant-user mailing list archives

From "Yoshimitsu, Stacy D." <SYOSHIMI...@northropgrumman.com>
Subject Ant 1.4.1 verses 1.5.1
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2003 19:45:26 GMT
All,

I've compiled some source files using Ant and diff them from the one that
was build under JBuilder7.  The one that was build in JBuilder7 created two
extra classes:  someName$$3.class, someOtherName$$4.class.  I'm currently
using Ant 1.5.1.  The JBuilder7 that I have uses Ant 1.4.1.  Both the
JBuilder7 and Ant uses the same JDK 1.4.1_01 version.

I know one dollar sign ($) means inner classes, but what's with the two
dollar signs ($$)?  What are they?  Why does it get generated in JBuilder7,
but not in Ant?  Does JBuilder uses Ant to compile the file?  All I did in
JBuilder was by selecting "Project > Rebuild Project... "

Has anyone ever ran into this problem?

Thanks!!

Stacy