ant-user mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject Re: How can I compile the JSP pages with the javac task
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2003 17:52:39 GMT
There is a wljspc task for weblogic.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Keith Hatton" <khatton@axiomsystems.com>
To: "Ant Users List" <user@ant.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2003 08:58
Subject: RE: How can I compile the JSP pages with the javac task

There is certainly scope for improving at least the docs on this task. I've
found it problematic (often crashing with ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException),
plus when I have got it to work, I note that the generated .java files are
bound (via imports) to the Tomcat implementation - not much use if you're
running WebLogic. Maybe the compiler is pluggable but there's no indication
of how/what settings you should use.

Keith