ant-user mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject Re: <csc> task
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2003 17:51:06 GMT
not yet:)

But if you want to add a <resources> fileset then go ahead, but work on the
latest CVS version of the source, and try and do it for the new parent class
code

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nau, Michael" <Michael.Nau@pyxis.com>
To: <user@ant.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2003 19:54
Subject: <csc> task

I have been trying to compile some of our c sharp projects using the ant
<csc> task. Oour porjects are setup as localizable and uses .resx files
for all resources. I want to embed the resource files in the binaries.

Is there a way to include the .resx files without having to list each
one as arguments using the extraOptions parameter?

Mike.