ant-user mailing list archives

From "William Ferguson" <william_fergu...@versata.com.au>
Subject RE: Problem with replaceregexp ...
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2003 23:48:26 GMT
Marie,

the RegExp implementation needs to in the classpath for your replaceregexp
task.
There are 2 ways to achieve this:
1) Ensure that the jar containing your chosen regexp implementation is in
the Ant bootclasspath.
   This is typically done by putting the jar into the ANT_HOME\lib
directory.
2) Split the RegExp factory classes out of ant jar and reference them along
with your regexp implementation
   in the classpath defined for your replaceregexp task definition.

William

-----Original Message-----
From: Marie Rajon [mailto:MRajon@isabel.be]
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 4:18 AM
To: 'user@ant.apache.org'
Subject: Problem with replaceregexp ...

Hello,

I am trying to modify a properties file by updating a property value with
the function replaceregexp, but I get the error message "No supported
regular expression matcher found".
Here is a sample of my ant script:

 <replaceregexp byline="true">
  	<regexp pattern="isalog4j.jar.version=(.*)"/>
  		<substitution
expression="isalog4j.jar.version=${testisalog4j.jar.version}"/>
  	<fileset dir="D:\IsaOneToOne\">
   		<includes="lib_list.properties"/>
  	</fileset>
 </replaceregexp>

I expect the line
"isalog4j.jar.version=1.00"
to become
"isalog4j.jar.version=2.00"
in my file "D:\IsaOneToOne\lib_list.properties"
${testisalog4j.jar.version} is referenced in another property file.

Is this error message related to the fact that I need a specific jar file (I
already have the optional.jar in my lib directory)?

If you have any idea, just let me know!

Thank you in advance for your help

Marie