ant-user mailing list archives

From "Scott Williams" <sa.willi...@verizon.net>
Subject War only works if I Unzip and manually jar
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2003 02:48:19 GMT
 I've notice that there are several posts about this so I'm posting my issue as well.  I have
an ANT script that creates a war file and works fine on Unix/Weblogic 6.1.  I use the same
ANT script on using Weblogic 7.0 on a Windows machine and the resources in the war file cannot
be found.  However, if I unzip the war with WinZip and re-jar (jar cf) the war file works
fine.  I tried using and not using compression in ANT and it still doesn't work.

Does anyone have any ideas?  Thanks in advance.

Scott Williams
Principal Consultant
Vivare Inc.