ant-user mailing list archives

From "Reginald Sherwood" <rsherw...@imagictv.com>
Subject Re: Manifest for EJBJAR?
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2003 23:10:30 GMT
Matt,

I do something similiar to the following.  Basically I have a template
Manifest.MF that I copy into a given dir and do a sub on certain key fields.
Here is a cut down version. Ex:

       <!-- Update MANIFEST.MF -->
        <copy file="MANIFEST.MF" todir="${packaging}/foo/META-INF"
overwrite="yes">
        <filterset>
          <filter token="CLASSPATH" value="Class-Path: log4j.jar foo.jar
bar.jar" />
         </filterset>
       </copy>

        <!-- Put everything in DEPLOYABLE_MyJar into the MyJar.jar file -->
        <jar jarfile="${packaging}/MyJar.jar"
manifest="${packaging}/foo/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF"
basedir="${packaging}/MyJar"/>

        <!-- Compile Beans with weblogic ejbc and create the
DEPLOYABLE_MyJar.jar in ${deploy}/lib -->
        <java classname="weblogic.ejbc" fork="yes" >
        <arg value="-compiler"/>
          <arg value="javac"/>
          <arg value="${packaging}/MyJar.jar"/>
          <arg value="${packaging}/DEPLOYABLE_MyJar.jar"/>
              <classpath path="${classpath}"/>
        </java>

Hope that helps

Reg