ant-user mailing list archives

From "Reginald Sherwood" <>
Subject Re: Manifest for EJBJAR?
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2003 23:10:30 GMT

          <arg value="${packaging}/DEPLOYABLE_MyJar.jar"/>
              <classpath path="${classpath}"/>

Hope that helps

----- Original Message -----
From: "Matt Lyon" <>
To: "Ant-User (E-mail)" <>
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2003 5:59 PM
Subject: Manifest for EJBJAR?

Is anyone aware of a workaround to place a custom Manifest in an ejbjar
generated by Ant? The <jar/> and <war/> tasks both support the nested
<manifest/> parameter, but the <ejbjar/> task does not. Basically, I want
the standard that gets stuffed inside my ejbjar to also contain
some informational name/attribute value pairs of my own design.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message