ant-user mailing list archives

From Brad Cox <b...@virtualschool.edu>
Subject Re: ANN: Java+ Precompiler as an Ant Task
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2003 12:43:19 GMT
At 09:44 AM +0100 1/8/03, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
>On Tue, 07 Jan 2003, Brad Cox <bcox@virtualschool.edu> wrote:
>
>>  I hope this is the right protocol for getting Ant tools added to the
>>  external resources website.
>
>It is, thanks.  Now if you had subscribed to the list before posting,
>it would have been even better ;-)

Sorry. Figured it would bounce. I think somethings wrong with the
server. Took almost 24 hours to get out the confirm response.

>I've added an entry but I'm not sure whether "Compatibility" line
>(i.e. I assume it requires Ant 1.5.1) is correct.

I'm new to ant so not 100% sure, but I think this should work with
almost any version of ant. In fact I think I used 1.4.x to test it,
which is the version fink installs by default on MacOSX.
--

Brad Cox, PhD; bcox@virtualschool.edu 703 361 4751 http://virtualschool.edu