ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JUnit and bootclasspath
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2003 13:30:07 GMT
On Fri, 17 Jan 2003, William E. Kempf <wekempf@cox.net> wrote:

> OK, I don't mind specififying the "bootclasspath" if that will help
> here, but how do I go about doing this in an Ant script using a
> classpath variable?

First of all, if you are not forking <junit>, it has to be on the
bootclasspath of the VM running Ant.  This can be done by specifying
java's -bootclasspath option in the ANT_OPTS environment variable.

If you are forking <junit>, you could specify the -bootclasspath
option as <jvmarg>.  Adding <bootclasspath> to side <classpath> to the
JUnit task could be a very valid enhancement request.

Stefan