ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ant apply and file.separator
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2003 15:36:02 GMT
On Tue, 14 Jan 2003, Craig Goss <cgoss@madriver.com> wrote:

> In case that hint was aimed at me ;^) ...

Nah 8-)

> PS. Sitting here in blissful ignorance it occurs to me that it might
> be easy to add support for an existing task <pathconvert> to <apply>
> and <cvs>.

I happen to think the opposite is true, it isn't really that difficult
to add a new attribute (one method and one private boolean) and do a
replace('\\', '/') on all stuff that is know to be a filename if that
boolean is true.

Embedding a <pathconvert> is not any more difficult than adding a
method, but making it do something useful is a completely different
issue.

Stefan