ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Stripping extensions without file operation
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2003 16:56:10 GMT
On Thu, 9 Jan 2003, Stefan Schulz <sschulz@ivs.tu-berlin.de> wrote:

> My request seems mistakable :)

Or I've not been focussed, sorry.  <fileset>'s are always a set of
existing files, so your "but fileset doesn't support nested mappers"
somehow triggered the misunderstanding.  You don't want a fileset but
a set of names.

> What I like to do: - read a set of files from a directory - create a
> set from above set containing the same but modified elements

And do with this set ... what?

I don't see a built-in way for this general description, but maybe
there is a way to achieve what you want (<pathconvert>?) - depends on
your needs.

Stefan