ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jessica P. Hekman" <>
Subject Re: Build file inclusion
Date Sat, 04 Jan 2003 14:54:15 GMT
On Sun, 5 Jan 2003, Conor MacNeill wrote:

> > Latest CVS Ant has an <import> task.
> Since this is the user list, as opposed to the dev list, let me add a note
> that this new feature is not yet released and therefore is subject to change
> before the 1.6 release. Feel free to try it out, of course, but do so with
> that knowledge.

<import> does sound like exactly what I want, as opposed to <ant> or
<antcall>. However, I cannot imagine convincing my team leader that our
project should depend on a CVS version! Does anyone know when 1.6 is due?
Perhaps we can just wait, if it isn't going to be a really long time.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message