ant-user mailing list archives

From Jorge San José <jsanj...@cedetel.es>
Subject RE: Filter task
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2003 11:34:47 GMT
Hi Dan, thank you very much.
I have used the Replace task and it run good. But I am going to use the xml
task because it like good task.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Dan Gardner [mailto:Dan.Gardner@emap.com]
Enviado el: miércoles, 29 de enero de 2003 11:07
Para: 'Ant Users List'
Asunto: RE: Filter task

Use the xmltask by oopsconsultancy.  It works great for me.

http://ant.apache.org/external.html#xmltask

http://www.oopsconsultancy.com/software/xmltask.html

_______________________________
Dan Gardner        Emap IT - UK

http://www.emapmagazines.co.uk **

----
The information in this email is intended only for the addressee(s) named
above.
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message any disclosure,
copying,
distribution or any action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be
unlawful.

Emap plc and or its subsidiaries do not warrant that any attachments are
free from
viruses or other defects and accept no liability for any losses resulting
from
infected email transmissions.

Please note that any views expressed in this email may be those of the
originator
and do not necessarily reflect those of this organisation.