ant-user mailing list archives

From "Andy Kriger" <akri...@greaterthanone.com>
Subject junit task - do not show stacktrace?
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2003 19:23:07 GMT
When I get a JUnit test failure in Ant, the output includes a stacktrace. Is
there any way to suppress that? I just want to see the summary for the
testsuite and the test case with message line.

thx

---sample output---

[junit] Testsuite: MyTestSuite
[junit] Tests run: 4, Failures: 3, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 2.09 sec

[junit] Testcase: testInvalidNumber(MyTestClass):       FAILED
[junit] unexpected failure
[junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: unexpected failure
[junit]     at
com.gto.payflowpro.PfpAbstractTest.executeRequest(PfpAbstractTest.java:113)
[junit]     at
com.gto.payflowpro.PfpAbstractTest.testInvalidNumber(PfpAbstractTest.java:80
)
etc...