ant-user mailing list archives

From Michael.Medw...@flagstar.com
Subject ANT output to file
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2003 20:49:10 GMT

Is there a way to put the ant output on the screen to a file?  I would like
to email this to ppl on success and failure.

Michael Medwith
Flagstar Bank
Wholesale Web Development Team

This e-mail may contain data that is confidential, proprietary or "non-public
personal information", as that term is defined in the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act
(collectively, "Confidential Information"). The Confidential Information is
disclosed conditioned upon your agreement that you will treat it
confidentially and in accordance with applicable law, ensure that such data
isn't used or disclosed except for the limited purpose for which it's being
provided and will notify and cooperate with us regarding any requested or
unauthorized disclosure or use of any Confidential Information. By accepting
and reviewing the Confidential Information you agree to indemnify us against
any losses or expenses, including attorney's fees that we may incur as a
result of any unauthorized use or disclosure of this data due to your acts or
omissions. If a party other than the intended recipient receives this e-mail,
you are requested to instantly notify us of the erroneous delivery and return
to us all data so delivered.