ant-user mailing list archives

From Michael.Medw...@flagstar.com
Subject RE: Try - Catch
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2003 20:22:08 GMT

OK sorry about that, source forge says its a UI / collection little much
for what I wanted but this should rock, thanks.

Michael Medwith
Flagstar Bank
Wholesale Web Development Team

|         |           David McTavish   |
|         |           <dmctavish@SANDVI|
|         |           NE.com>          |
|         |           01/31/2003 03:19 |
|         |           "Ant Users List" |

  |       To:       'Ant Users List' <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
                                             |
  |       cc:
                                       |
  |       Subject:  RE: Try - Catch

I'm not sure what you're talking about. All you have to do is drop the jar
in your ant/lib folder and add the task using a tasdef.
I'll even post it to make it easy for you:
    <taskdef name="try" classname="ise.antelope.tasks.TryTask"
classpathref="ant.classpath"/>
    <taskdef name="catch" classname="ise.antelope.tasks.CatchTask"
classpathref="ant.classpath"/>
    <taskdef name="finally" classname="ise.antelope.tasks.FinallyTask"
classpathref="ant.classpath"/>

how do you use?
<target name="dosomething">
    <try>