ant-user mailing list archives

From Tony.Cavan...@smartstream-md.com
Subject RE: Problem running ant outside WebSphere 5 development enviromen t
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2003 09:03:48 GMT

Thanks for the link, but I cannot access it, I put in the url bit by bit
got to this stage http://www-3.ibm.com/software/wsdd and was informed that

  The document you requested does not exist on this server or cannot be served.

 Can you tell me which link I must access from the http://www-3.ibm.com/software page

 Thanks Tony

                      Rosendahl Sten -

                      stro <stro@im.se>        To:       "'Ant Users List'" <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                                               cc:

                      30/01/2003 18:00         Subject:  RE: Problem running ant outside WebSphere
5 development enviromen
                      Please respond to         t

                      "Ant Users List"

Maybe you should have a look at this:

http://www7b.boulder.ibm.com/wsdd/library/techarticles/0203_searle/searle1.h

tml

Sten Rosendahl (stro@im.se)
IMI Industri-Matematik International - THE ORDER COMPANY