ant-user mailing list archives

From Michael.Medw...@flagstar.com
Subject RE: using ant to build out to NT servers
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2003 18:20:29 GMT

Yeah i would run it all the time, this is to start and stop the java
processes on the box once i upload new files

Michael Medwith
Flagstar Bank
Wholesale Web Development Team
284-312-5959
michael.medwith@flagstar.com

|         |           David McTavish   |
|         |           <dmctavish@SANDVI|
|         |           NE.com>          |
|         |           01/24/2003 01:23 |
|         |           "Ant Users List" |

  |       To:       'Ant Users List' <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
                                             |
  |       cc:
                                       |
  |       Subject:  RE: using ant to build out to NT servers

<exec executable="net.exe">
    <arg line="start 'FTP Service'"/>
</exec>

<exec executable="net.exe">
    <arg line="stop 'FTP Service'"/>
</exec>
but I would think you'd want the ftp server to be running all the time, no?

if you want an automated build, you could use the Scheduled Tasks in the
Control Panel on NT.

Otherwise, I'm not sure what you are trying to get at.

d.