ant-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Cooper" <mark.coo...@microlise.com>
Subject Re: Depracated use of "Available" Task
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2003 16:40:43 GMT

Thanks for the reply Erik.
In a nutshell, you grasped what it is I'm trying to do, as in:

However, what I'd also said is:

>Can anyone suggest an alternative (apart from using text property files
>instead of xml property files, I really wanted to get away from that)?

I had already been using text property files for a while to do exactly
this, but I now want to use xml files for the same sort of thing with the
additional flexibility that xml provides. I would be able to do exactly the
same if it weren't for the fact that <property file=> and <xmlproperty file
=> behave differently.

Mark Cooper