ant-user mailing list archives

From Michael.Medw...@flagstar.com
Subject RE: ANT output to file
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2003 21:00:00 GMT

I already use the color logger, i wanted to put that into a file that I can
send out.

Michael Medwith
Flagstar Bank
Wholesale Web Development Team

|         |           Dominique        |
|         |           Devienne         |
|         |           <DDevienne@lgc.co|
|         |           01/31/2003 03:55 |
|         |           "Ant Users List" |

  |       To:       "'Ant Users List'" <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
                                             |
  |       cc:
                                       |
  |       Subject:  RE: ANT output to file

See the MailLogger in the doc. --DD