ant-user mailing list archives

From Xavier Prélat <pre...@wcentric.com>
Subject RE: Problems running ant 1.5.1
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2003 11:46:05 GMT
Hi,

Did you use the SET command, to set up path (ANT_HOME, JAVA_HOME...) ?? or
use the W2K dialog box.....

be sure you've set them as System Env. variable.. and remember that the
default set command (DOS window....ok there is no more DOS on W2k!!! you see
the point) only affect the current DOS window.....

hope it helps....

Xavier