ant-user mailing list archives

From "Paul Hunnisett" <phunnigi...@hotmail.com>
Subject copy problem
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2003 14:48:14 GMT
The following is a target that I would ideally like to use:

<target name="wsdl" depends="compile">
		<java classname="org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL">
			<arg value="-P"/>
			<arg value="RandomPortType"/>
			<arg value="-n"/>
			<arg value="http://www.stilo.com/random"/>
			<arg value="-l"/>
			<arg value="http://localhost:8080/ogsa/services/RandomService"/>
			<arg value="com.stilo.OrganicMolecule"/>
		</java>
		<copy file="RandomService.wsdl" toDir="../schema/stilo"/>
	</target>

The copy task for this never runs, however.  I am making sure the file i s
deleted in the copy to location, so this is not failing due to timestamp
issues.

I then tried adding a task called "copy" which contained the above copy
line.  It depended on the wsdl task given above.  The copy task never runs
at all - the dependencies do, but not copy.  I then remove hte dependencies
and simply run the copy task manually - i.e.:

ant wsdl

(this all runs fine - then:)

ant copy

This now also runs fine - but it a clumsy way of working - I really want
the copy to be automated.

What am I missing/doing wrong?