ant-user mailing list archives

From "Paul Hunnisett" <phunnigi...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: copy problem
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2003 09:53:54 GMT

>From: "Steve Loughran" <steve_l@iseran.com>
>To: "Ant Users List" <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
>Subject: Re: copy problem
>Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 10:01:42 -0800

Possibly - although I think I first did the copy at the same time as
generating the wsdl for the first time - and the copy didn't work then.  The
wsdl was definately generated at least once.

>Also,
>(a) there is a <axisjava2wsdl> task with axis
>(b) it is somewhat dangerous to drive your WSDL from your Java; better to
>write the wsdl and then <axiswsdl2java> it do java.

We are using all of this in the context of Grid Service (as opposed to web
services) and the architecture lends itself much more to the use of
java2wsdl than the other way around.  Out of interest, why do you say that
it is dangerous to drive the WSDL from the Java?