ant-user mailing list archives

From "Paul Hunnisett" <>
Subject RE: copy problem
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2003 16:24:27 GMT

OK - thanks for all your help.  I have now got it working, but am very
confused as to why it wasn't working in the first place.  One of the
arguments that I was passing into Java2WSDL was wrong.  The WSDL was being
generated and was correctly formed - but would not have actually worked.
When I fixed this - my copy worked perfectly.  Why ant should care about the
validity of my wsdl is beyond me - there were no errors and nor should there
have been until I tried to use the WSDL.

I am a bit bemused by this behavious - but at least it works :-)

>From: Dominique Devienne <>
>To: "'Ant Users List'" <>
>Subject: RE: copy problem
>Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 09:59:21 -0600
>And what is the debug output saying. Did you try running in debug mode? Can
>you post the relevant portions of it? --DD

MSN Messenger - fast, easy and FREE!

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message