ant-user mailing list archives

From ashoka.upad...@gtnexus.com
Subject ejbjar not adding manifest properly
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2003 16:40:05 GMT
Hello,

I am using ejbjar to build weblogic ejb's. I have specified manifest file
through manifest attribute. When ejb jar is built, manifest got added
but the content with in the manifest file is empty.

My original manifest has only one line as given below

Class-Path: cmmgr.jar cuccmgr.jar organization.jar orgmanager.jar

If I add "Manifest-Version: 1.0" above it works fine.
i.e if the original file contains two lines like
below it works fine.

Manifest-Version: 1.0
Class-Path: cmmgr.jar cuccmgr.jar organization.jar orgmanager.jar

Could you help in finding why manifest file is empty ?

-Ashoka