ant-user mailing list archives

From Dan Gardner <Dan.Gard...@emap.com>
Subject RE: Filter task
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2003 10:07:21 GMT
Use the xmltask by oopsconsultancy.  It works great for me.

http://ant.apache.org/external.html#xmltask

http://www.oopsconsultancy.com/software/xmltask.html

_______________________________
Dan Gardner        Emap IT - UK

**

The information in this email is intended only for the addressee(s) named above.
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Emap plc and or its subsidiaries do not warrant that any attachments are free from
viruses or other defects and accept no liability for any losses resulting from
infected email transmissions.

Please note that any views expressed in this email may be those of the originator
and do not necessarily reflect those of this organisation.