ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: -logfile option and input task
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2003 20:03:50 GMT
I vaguely remember some discussions about a <swinginput> or something like
that, which could be what you're looking for!?!? --DD

-----Original Message-----
From: George_Schlitz@ssga.com [mailto:George_Schlitz@ssga.com]
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2003 2:00 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: -logfile option and input task

Simple question:

I am running my build files with the -logfile option to send stdout to a
file.  I am also using <input/> tasks at times, resulting in the prompt for
the <input/> tasks not being sent to stdout, so the user doesn't know about
it :)  Is there anything simple I can do to use -logfile and still get
<input/> task to send the message to stdout?

Thanks
George