ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: Which task
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2003 16:08:20 GMT
Sure. What I don't understand is that you would pass an arg like
"/junit/framework/TestCase.class" to a method called addClasspathEntry()...
Seems totally weird to me. Without looking at the code around it, or what
it's really for, I'd expect ClasspathEntries to be JARs and/or directories.

Then again maybe I should look at the code to 'really' understand... --DD

-----Original Message-----
From: Stefan Bodewig [mailto:bodewig@apache.org]
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2003 10:02 AM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: Which task

On Fri, 24 Jan 2003, Dominique Devienne <DDevienne@lgc.com> wrote:

> What I've seen is that JWhich simply does a
> JWhich.class.getResource(classresourcename), converting
> com.acme.SomeClass into /com/acme/SomeClass.java.

JUnitTask#addClasspathEntry starts out with

        URL url = getClass().getResource(resource);

and is called like this:

        addClasspathEntry("/junit/framework/TestCase.class")

Looks very similar.

I intend to move that code to somewhere in the util package as there
are some other places in Ant that need it.  Unless somebody beats me
to this, that is.

Stefan