ant-user mailing list archives

From Jay Wright <jwri...@once.com>
Subject Ant ftp cannot create directory (if it already exists)
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2003 20:18:08 GMT

I am trying to ftp an entire directory to our web server.  It works great
the first time through, but once the directories exist on the server, I get
an error:

build.xml:288: could not create directory: 550 test: File exists.

Is there a way around this?  I've tried setting the depends attribute to
"yes", but no luck.

Code from my build.xml file:

        <ftp server="${web.server.stage.host}"
            remotedir="${web.server.stage.path}"
            userid="${web.server.stage.username}"
            password="${web.server.stage.password}">
           <fileset dir="${dist.dir}/web">
               <include name="**/*.*"/>
           </fileset>
        </ftp>