ant-user mailing list archives

From "Hanman Gajarla" <>
Subject FW: ejb.jar file
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2003 02:08:30 GMT
This is the task from my build.xml file.

<target name="build"
	depends="jar-appserver, jar-devsrvdaemon">
	<ejbjar descriptordir="${SOURCE_JBOSS_DD_DIR}/ejb"
srcdir="${STAGE_COMPILED_CLASSES_DIR}" flatDestDir="true"
	    	<jboss destdir="${STAGE_COMPILED_EJBS_DIR}"
		<include name="**/*ejb-jar*.xml"/>

-----Original Message-----
From: Hanman Gajarla
Sent: Sunday, January 05, 2003 8:06 PM
Subject: ejb.jar file

I am trying to build the ejb.jar file using ant's task ejbjar.  It
builds the jar file but does not copy my jbosscmp-jdbc.xml file into the
meta-inf directory.  I have the ejb-jar.xml, ejb-boss.xml, and the
jbosscmp-jdbc.xml for descriptor files.  The ejb-jar.xml is added with
the necessary information on the beans and relationships.  Tried with
ant1.5.1 and ant1.4 and they both yielded the same results.  It creates
the ejb.jar but when I unjar it the meta-inf contains all the above xml
files except the jdbc xml descriptor.

Does any one come across it? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>