ant-user mailing list archives

From "Naresh Bhatia" <NBha...@sapient.com>
Subject RE: Deriving new properties based on existing properties
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2003 22:21:48 GMT
Thanks Dominique - you nailed it. I had the wrong bsf (version 2.3 form
Jakarta). Ant 1.5.1 expects the older bsf 2.2 from IBM where package
names start with com.ibm. The version from Jakarta has changed the
package names to org.apache.

Naresh

-----Original Message-----
From: Dominique Devienne [mailto:DDevienne@lgc.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2003 4:15 PM
To: 'Ant Users List'
Subject: RE: Deriving new properties based on existing properties

That's what I've done, and it works fine for me, as demonstrated by the
few <script language="JavaScript"/> I've posted. Could be you have the
wrong bsf.jar (moved to Jakarta recently. Where did you get yours?) or
js.jar.

You could also run in -debug mode, and inspect the messages where it
says loading this class from this location. --DD