ant-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <>
Subject Re: Ant Core Task Quick Reference
Date Sun, 05 Jan 2003 11:27:13 GMT
On Saturday, January 4, 2003, at 11:38  PM, Steve Loughran wrote:
> [...]

I'm not sure how it will play out.... but probably just recursively
document them with the stop logic being when it hits a datatype, since
these will be generated separately.

So as far as what we put on Javadoc comments and @tags, it would be the
same as top-level task elements.

I've just now gotten it working again with XDoclet 1.2 and committed my
stuff to XDoclet's CVS last night, the first version of it.  I plan on
making an Ant task wrapper similar to things like <ejbdoclet> and
<webdoclet> and let it contain the <taskdescriptor> and
<taskproperties> subtasks (names subject to change, of course.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message