ant-user mailing list archives

Subject WG: AW: AntHill vs. CruiseControl vs. Gump
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2003 10:25:06 GMT
I have CC running on my machine and it seems that CC reads the Ant buildfile
each time if it starts a build.
I can change the file and CC will use that in the next build.
BTW: I needed two hours to setup CC in my environment. (inclusive learning
CC :-)
Jan Matèrne
-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Martin Gainty []
Gesendet am: Freitag, 10. Januar 2003 17:41
Betreff: Re: AW: AntHill vs. CruiseControl vs. Gump

I wished that all of the build tools would standardise on 1 format for the
Configuration File
We have all worked with build.xml but introducing CruiseControl's config.xml
all of Ant confuguration information into another format for no other reason
than to complicate the build process..Is there a reason for an independent
Does anyone know if/when CruiseControl will read ant's build.xml???
My 2 cents..

Martin Gainty