ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject AW: Looping antcalls
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2003 06:08:54 GMT
Does
http://ant-contrib.sourceforge.net/ant-contrib/manual/tasks/foreach.html
help?
	<target name="HTML" depends="init">
	    <echo>...</echo>
	    <foreach list="${devguide},${xmleditor}" target="HTMLbuild"
param="docpath" />
	</target>

Jan Matèrne

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Jerome Paul [mailto:jerome.paul@ephox.com]
Gesendet am: Freitag, 10. Januar 2003 02:36
An: 'Ant Users List'
Betreff: Looping antcalls

Hi,
  I'm using antcalls to call a target heres the code I'm using:

    <target name="HTML" depends="init">
        <echo message="Converting xml documents into html"/>

        <antcall target="HTMLbuild"><param name="docpath"
value="${devguide}"/></antcall>
        <antcall target="HTMLbuild"><param name="docpath"
value="${xmleditor}"/></antcall>
    </target>

currently when I want to add another document I need to add another antcall
is there a way I can loop through a list in a property so that I only need
one generic antcall? That way when another person adds a document that they
want converted during the next build, they only have to modify a property
file and not the build file.

ideas welcome

Thanks in advance
Jerome