ant-user mailing list archives

From "Armbrust, Daniel C." <Armbrust.Dan...@mayo.edu>
Subject RE: Synchronize task
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2003 22:46:37 GMT
Synchronize seems like a much more intuitive way of doing things.  I just grabbed the task,
and used it.  It works great.  I found one minor bug (IMHO) with it, for which I posted (partial)
suggested fix for in bugzilla.

Thanks for writing this Dominique.  I hope it gets into the distro soon.

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: Ciramella, Edward [mailto:ECiramella@emptoris.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2003 4:35 PM
To: 'Ant Users List'
Subject: RE: Synchronize task

Darn, beat me to it...

-----Original Message-----
From: Ed Mack [mailto:edm@wrq.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2003 5:35 PM
To: 'Ant Users List'

Speaking just to the issue of deleting target files which are no longer in
the source directory, you could use a fileset with the "present" selector,
but reversing the source/target directories:

<delete>
  <fileset dir="${target_dir}">
    <present present="srconly" targetdir="${source_dir}"/>
  </fileset>
</delete>

Ed