ant-user mailing list archives

From "Nau, Michael" <>
Subject <mail>
Date Mon, 20 Jan 2003 22:26:17 GMT
I don't see a classpath parameter for the mail task - is there a way for
me to add activation.jar and mail.jar to a classpath so I can use the
mail task without having to copy the files to my ant/lib dir?

In our build environment we have everything we might need in a central
repository that our component ant scripts use to run. So for example,
all our custom tasks are packaged into a custom-tasks.jar file. Then if
a component's ant scripts needs any of these tasks it specifies that it
depends on custom-tasks.jar and it is pulled down whenever those tasks
are used. The idea being that any component can be built/manipulated
without having to install anything special (other than ant and the jdk.

I would like to do something similar for the ant task, but without it
supporting a separate classpath - I'm not sure how?

Any ideas?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message