ant-user mailing list archives

From "Nau, Michael" <Michael....@pyxis.com>
Subject AntHill vs. CruiseControl vs. Gump
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2003 02:03:18 GMT
I have been assigned with setting up an integrated build process for all
of our software components. The idea being to build each component
working with the dependency tree in a top-to-bottom fashion. We
currently have approximately 25 components which are currently being
build individually with ant.

Does anyone have any recommendations for this. My initial thought was to
have a master build.xml file that calls into the component's build.xml.
But after doing to investigation I came across a couple of tools that
seem to be designed for this problem: AntHill, CruiseControl & Gump.
Does anyone have any recommendations as to which one is better?

Thanks,
Mike.