ant-user mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <>
Subject RE: How to get paths with forward slashes
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2003 15:52:02 GMT

If you read the docs on, it can take the following formats:

and the URL class taks the following formats:

you can even mix things up like this...

The way I set up my file paths is:

<param name="File" value="${mycontext.log.home}/mylogfile.log"/>

I set a system property at runtime for said variable.  The path that I set
up looks like this on Windows:

So, I'm not sure why Log4j would be choking on a path like this since it
works fine for me.   Anyone else have an ideas?