ant-user mailing list archives

From Ken Gentle <j.kenneth.gen...@acm.org>
Subject Re: Which task
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2003 01:24:45 GMT
I don't have an Ant task for you, but attached is Mike Clark's JWhich,
(http://www.clarkware.com) which will search a given classpath for a class.

Should be relatively straightforward to make it an ant task, but I don't
have time right now... (which always seems to happen with the things that
*I* could make an ant task out of...)

Dominique will probably have this done by the time everyone gets the post,
anyway... ;^)

         Ken