ant-user mailing list archives

From "J.Pietschmann" <j3322...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Style task failure
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2003 23:03:30 GMT
Drew Davidson wrote:
> It would appear that way.  How do I make it see Saxon first?  I tried
> the <classpath> entry within the <style> task but that apparently
> doesn't work.

The problem is that the buggy Xalan is in the bootclasspath, because
it's part of the JRE. You can move Saxon (or a more recent Xalan)
into the JRE's lib/endorsed directory, or fiddle with the bootclasspath
if you know what you are doing (you'll need the <java> task for this,
I think).

> Dale's suggestion of backing down to 1.4.0 worked.  Hmmm...

Different Xalan versions tend to have different bugs.

J.Pietschmann