ant-user mailing list archives

From Dale Anson <dan...@germane-software.com>
Subject Re: Is there a way to catch FAILURE case?
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2003 20:16:01 GMT
Hi Roman,

I've written a try/catch/finally task that I'm in the process of getting
ready for submitting to the ant-dev group for consideration. You can
download it at

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/antelope/Antelope_tasks_2.17.zip?download

This zip contains some other tasks that you may or may not want. Docs
are included in the zip.

Basically, you use the task like this:

<target name=...>
    <try>