ant-user mailing list archives

From Dean Hiller <dhil...@avaya.com>
Subject Re: one to bind them all-not solvable?
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2003 13:36:02 GMT
Bill, Antoine,
    thanks for both suggestions.  Antoine, I think I like your wrapper
idea.  It is simple and works with all ide's.  I would normally like
Bill's batch file idea, but my current team is using ant directly and
actually opposes letting me have my normal build.sh and build.bat files.
 I have usually kept ant hidden from people in the past.  Never needed
to teach them how to set it up because it was hidden and automatic.
thanks,
Dean